Sunday 28 March 2010

We're back in St.Annes...3 Days to go!

So we arrived back in St.Annes after a very easy trip up by car..a mere 4 hours from Brighton! We have had a fantastic time travelling around the UK. Everyone has been so lovely and spoilt us rotten. Thank You so much to everyone.

Brighton was lovely. We just chilled out and made some amazing meals. Spent time with some fantastic people. I feel a bit sad now that we're saying goodbye to everyone. I don't want a fuss, just my closest friends under one roof will be the best send off I could ask for.

This is the beginning of our epic journey and I can't wait to start it. Next time I write I will be in a far away country, taking in sites, sun and culture.. so bring it on!

I'm ready to see the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment