Thursday 4 March 2010

All Done....

I have finished at the Post Office!

I don't know how i feel...I handled the day pretty well ( that means not to many tears) I feel totally overwhelmed though and everything still feels very surreal.

It's really hard to explain because to anyone reading this, it was just a job, it was sooo much more than that! I am totally stoked about my adventure but at the same time very sad to say goodbye to some very special people in my life.

Brian and Bev are the new starters at the Post Office and they are wonderful people, I feel honoured to have had he opportunity to get to know them and I know they'll look after Jan and do everything they can to support her!

I can't believe the generosity and kindness of some of my customers... I want to say a huge thank you, I don't know if they will read this but if they do (Wayne, Janet and so many others) "You have made my time at the Post Office a pleasure and I have looked forward to going to work each day because of you all"

Last but not least, by any means is Jan, my boss, my Friend and my shrink :) Jan has helped me through so much she's taught me to be patient, to always have faith in those around you and if you ever feel down just remember your lucky to be in the position that many people aren't so fortunate to be in, make the most out of life and to live your dreams. I will always hold her as one of my nearest and dearest!

So I am hoping after a very emotional of day of both ups and downs tomorrow will be a celebration to the first day of our gap year!

First stop "The Taps, Lytham" with Daniel and Dave... Boy am I looking forward to that!

Love to you all.
Steph x

No comments:

Post a Comment