Saturday 8 August 2009

First part of my tattoo down!

I sat through just over 2 and a half hours of agony and for it I have the most beautiful piece of art on my side! It's not finished yet but the guy I went to Paul Nailer is a truly talented and lovely guy! Really looking forward to my next sitting now. I have some pictures as well so I'll load them up here soon for you all to see!

Still been working very hard as usual, constantly uploading new products to the website, recently we have been getting a lot of nail technicians into the shop and buying this hologram glitter rainbow dust from us, apparently because it's suitable for food it meets all the cosmetic statutory requirements and has become one of our best sellers. The nail technicians that I've spoken to said it is actually much cheaper and better quality than the stuff that they can purchase from the suppliers. Have we found a Niche in the market?
Anyway other than that I haven't been up to too much I went out last night to the station pub in Lytham to watch a wicked band called The Coustics they were amazing!

Hope you are all well, the travel plans are still coming on nicely but savings never as fast as you'd like it to be!

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment