Wednesday 15 April 2009

Back to the usual

Good Morning,

I'm back to work at the Post Office and working hard as ever! It's Luke's leaving do tonight, he leaves to go to Nepal for three weeks to do Island Peak in the Everest Region! He's a legend and one of my best friends! When he gets back he's spending a week back in England and then abruptly following it with 4 months work in he doesn't know yet but most likely to be France! He's going to have a great time! So we're all going out for a couple of drinks tonight.

Me? Well I'm finally starting to feel much better after my nasty tooth surgery, stitches are still in but not for too much longer I hope now.

Plans for a new tattoo is on the cards, I have it booked for August but £500-£600 is a big chunk of savings that could go towards travelling! My mind is still not made up...just have to wait and see on that one :)

Anyway take it easy everyone. x

No comments:

Post a Comment